Friday, May 14, 2010


We left Mcalester around 5pm, drove to Muskogee where Ryan had a surprise for me! He gave me a gift card so I could pick out whatever I wanted!!! So much fun! Will post pics of what I got later.....
Then we drove to Tulsa and checked into a beautiful Hilton Garden Inn. Then walked across the street for a late dinner at the Holiday Inn. (that is where the pics are from) Really good!! I got a philly cheesesteak, Ryan, country fried steak and we shared a yummy cake for dessert. Then came back to our room. Oh and the exciting thing is we got checked into a room that was already occupied!! hahah We walked in and saw the TV on and then luggage on the floor and said "is that someone's bag?" and then looked at each other and walked backwards out of the room. All I could picture is someone walking out of the bathroom naked! I couldn't stop laughing!!! I am still laughing!!
So anyway, I am off to shower and then bed. Tomorrow we are just relaxing in the room except for a late lunch at the mall with his mom and step dad. It is suppose to rain all day, so perfect for just lounging at the hotel......

3 comments:

kaj said...

That is so funny about checking you into someone else's room.

Dalovely Damanda said...

I would've died laughing if you would've walked in on someone naked! hahahahaha Glad you're having fun...enjoy your weekend!

Sherry_lynn said...

Hi Amy,

That was really funny about you all walking into that persons room!! Gald your having a great time!!

XX