Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Italian Festival

We went to the Italian Festival here in Mcalester today! They had a full blown Ryan had a booth raising money for a women's shelter. So we got there at 2pm, ate corn dogs (foot long ones!!!) and he got a funnel cake (I tried it for the first time) and I got a snow cone. mmmmm
Then he had to get to his booth. I got to walk around and buy a few things.....But it was sooo hot outside! And the inside was not air conditioned, so we were dying!! Still even now my body is so burning up! And Ryan is feeling yucky. I just can't take the heat!! But we had some fun. :) I was bad though and didn't take any good pics. Was just too hot that I forgot!!

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

Mmmm, makes me want a hot dog REAL bad! hahahaha Glad you had fun even in the heat.