Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am home!!

This is what I looked at everyday while I was on the road.......
Look who I had my lunch break with!!!


I got home at almost 9pm Friday night. It was a looonnggg day!! Started out pretty good. Got up, had breakfast downstairs (eggs & cinnamon roll). My stomach was a little queasy, so I took my time getting ready while watching the movie "Taken". Then got on the road. In the afternoon I saw a sign that showed I was only 20 miles from Live Oak. So I called Amanda, cause her sister lives there and I thought I could say a quick hi. Well she said her sister was probably sleeping since she works nights, but that her mom was working, and I forgot that her parents live there too!!! So she directed me while on the phone how to get there. She works at the "General Store" at a camp ground. So I went inside and surprised her! It was so much fun!! You should have seen her face!!! She did a triple take!! And then she called Amanda's dad to get him to the store and I surprised him too! So since it was lunch time for me, I had my snack while they showed me around. Had such a nice visit!! They even talked me into coming up in the fall for a camping trip! (can you believe it Amanda???)
But then, a few minutes after I left, she called cause I had brought their only employee bathroom key with me!! hahahah So I had to turn around and bring it back......
So on my way home, I picked up Five Guys for dinner. It was so nice to see mom and dad!
Then Saturday I went by the store to say Hi to Mari and check out the changes there! The store looks great! I can't wait to get back in the swing of things!
I am very torn about being home though......happy to see everyone, but so very sad to leave Ryan........Hopefully we will get to see each other again soon!

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

I love that photo of you and my folks! SO glad you got to see them! They really loved that. (And yes I can't believe she talked you into coming up with us for a visit sometime down the road.) Glad you made it home. And I'm so proud of you for taking this journey...I know it was a big step for you with all the traveling. But you did great! And I know you and Ryan will be ok until you can work everything out. Miss you!!!