Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leaving tomorrow......

We had a really nice day Sunday. Meeting at 9:30am (wayyy too early but such a good meeting!!) Then lunch at wendy's and some shopping. Then back to the room where we just sat on the couch and relaxed. Sooo nice!! Then from 6-10:30pm watched Lost!!

Monday I brought Denny's for lunch to Ryan's work and then did some last minute shopping. Then when Ryan got home, he installed the webcams we bought here. That way we can see each other when I am home. It worked out well that I brought my laptop cause I could have never done it on my own!!

I am leaving tomorrow.... :( It will be a sad day, but I have had such a nice visit!! Relaxed alot, went out of town alot.....Spent some good quality time with Ryan, good talks, good cuddling.....all the stuff that is needed!! Thank you Stacey again for giving me an extra week!! It was well needed!!

So today I am just packing and such....Going to leave soon for a great lunch with Ryan!

2 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

did you say webcams?!?! It's about time!! hahaha So glad you've had a good visit. Call me tomorrow while on the road if you want to chat!

julie h said...

So glad you had a great time, take care driving home, see you soon