Saturday, May 22, 2010

Look what I got!!!











Ok, so probably only scrappers can appreciate this.......But look what I got!! We were at Wal-mart last night and I saw this laptop bag. I always check them out cause I have been looking for a bag with a cushion to carry my 12x12 glass mat. I have been looking for at least 2 years and they are always too small. But this one looked pretty close. So I bought it, brought it home (well the hotel) and it fits!! AND it was only $20!!! I am so excited!! And it has a perfect spot for my AWESOME circle cutter by EK success. It has a shoulder strap and all!! I am so excited! haha

2 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

very cool! Glad you finally found one.

Diana Meyer said...

That's a nice bag! Great deal too!! I love it when that happens! :D ♥