Monday, May 31, 2010

Look where Flat Stanley has been!!!











Helping with Laundry. What a good little helper!!!





Fighting Ryan for the last yummy bread at Outback




Eating breakfast at the hotel in Norman, Oklahoma.



Flat Stanly has had some adventures!! He has been in several states!! He didn't make it to the zoo, but after the hail storm, I was so glad he didn't!!
It was so much fun having him tag along with me on my trip!!
BTW- Stacey's daughter, Sophie, made this Flat Stanley and shipped him to me in OK. It was so funny seeing the faces on people as I was trying to prop him up to take the pics! haha
Thanks Sophie!! I had fun with Stanley!!


2 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

ok, that is so funny! I asked the girls if they had heard of Flat Stanley and they said they had read the book a long time ago but didn't really know anything about him. What a cute idea to take pics of him with you...I bet Sophie loved it!

Crop Circles said...

For the record, I got the last piece of bread...