Sunday, May 16, 2010

Not a good way to start our day......

We had a really good burger last night! Got take out from the restaurant in the hotel. Fun just to walk downstairs and pick it up. haha

Then the fire alarm goes off at 5am!!! So we get up, get dressed, Ryan grabs my laptop, I get my purse and my new jewelry and we walk out the door. No one out there. Just one woman peeking out her door. Then the alarm stops. So he just tells me to go back in and he will go downstairs (poor guy, taking the stairs from the 3rd floor). So I got ahead and get back into my jammies and put a movie in (since I have to try and fall back asleep). He comes back up and there had been some smoke in the kitchen, but no big deal....So I watch Finding Nemo until I fall back asleep.

Then just woke up at 9:30am, went to get my applesauce that I just bought from wal-mart in ryan's town, and it is expired!!!! I always check that, I dont' know how I missed it!! Soooo....Ryan is going to a convenient store to try and get me a banana......I sure hope the rest of the day gets better.....

We are heading to Oklahoma City this morning and hopefully the zoo if the weather is ok.

2 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

fire alarm at 5am??? wow, that stinks! Hope your day goes well!

Latharia said...

Dang! I hope your day gets better, too!