Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back in Florida.......

Well I made it to Crestview, FL by 7pm (still central time though). Had a pretty good drive today. Stopped at a Prime Outlet Mall for my light lunch and went in a cool store! I was in purse heaven!! I will post pics later......Then I went through Mobile, AL during rush hour. Right before the tunnel, traffic was at a stop! So I got off and called Ryan (in case I have not said it recently, I had the best husband!!) and he guided me through downtown and got to go through an even longer tunnel!!! I hate merging onto a highway, and I hate bridges, so what did I get to do?? Merge onto a bridge!! I tell you what, I am having to many adventures on this trip!!

So I got to the hotel at 7pm. Beautiful brand new Holiday Inn Express!! Love it!! And walked to the Cracker Barrel for a fabulous dinner! (hamburger steak, mac & cheese, backed pot, biscuits and raspberry lemonade)

I am sure I am missing something, but Naureen kept me on the phone so long...hahah (and I loved it!!) that I am too tired to keep thinking for typing. So shower and bed I am heading....

Just 400 more miles tomorrow and I am home....bitter sweet. Want to see everyone, but dont' want to be that far away from Ryan......miss you!

No comments: