Thursday, May 27, 2010

This Hotel stinks!!

Literally........The whole hotel, including the sheets, smell like bleach!!! I had such a had time getting to sleep!! So I see there is a table outside the restaurant, so I ask to sit out there to eat breakfast. Well I guess out of sight, out of mind, cause it took 30 minutes to get my food!!!!!! I was so mad!! But it was a free hot breakfast. You got to choose 4 items from a big list!! So I got eggs, bacon, hash browns and french toast sticks. It was all SOOOO good!!! And while I was I was sitting there a nice man came to drink his coffee and read the paper. So we chatted a little. He started smoking, but he kept it far enough away from me....so that was better then bleach smell!!
So I am going to try and rent a movie for my itouch right now (I forgot to mention that I was able to LISTEN to Sweet Home Alabama yesterday! That really helped my drive...) So I want to get another one today, since I feel today will be a long one......

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

I STILL have never seen that movie! haha I hate the smell of bleach...glad you got a good breakfast though. Travel safely!