Thursday, May 13, 2010


This was "outside" at the mall...see below.....

At the Aquarium....doesn't it look like the water is goin on Ryan's head?? haha






On our way to meeting. Look how we match!




Sorry I have not updated this since I got here!! But I have just been either busy or sleeping. hahah


So I got here last Wed and then Friday after work, Ryan and I drove to Durant, OK so I can meet his buddy Mat. Yahhh!! We ate dinner with him and then spent the night. (awesome hotel) Then got up Saturday and drove to Dallas! The weather was actually chilly! I had to wear my new denim jacket the whole weekend (I was happy haha)
Driving downtown Dallas was awesome! We went right to the Aquarium. Nice, but not the best. But still had fun. Then we checked into the hotel. (didn't like) And I was really disappointed, I wanted to go to a restaurant downtown and then walk around. But there was no pretty place to walk, so we just went to a mall (really nice!!!) and ate at the food court. We got a REALLY good sandwich!! And they had this section of the food court where you were outside! It had 4 glass walls to seal it off and then there was no ceiling, it was all outside. And the weather was beautiful, so it was so nice and peaceful.....And Ryan gave me one of my presents, a really pretty heart necklace! Then we just walked around the mall for a while and went back to the hotel.
Sunday got up and drove to Sherman TX (right on the border of OK) and ate at a Cracker Barrel (sooo good!!) Went to Kohl's where Ryan got me a beautiful watch! Then watched Iron Man 2. Loved it! Then drove home to Mcalester.
Then all week I have just been resting. Can't get enough sleep!! Yesterday I finally got some scrapping done! I am halfway through season 1 of Ally Mcbeal (thanks Amanda!!) Today I just got some laundry done and ummm...yah that's about it. haha

Looks like Ryan will be working late, so I am going to make my dinner (grilled cheese) and get ready for meeting.
Tomorrow or maybe Saturday we will be going out of town again. Tulsa, Oklahoma City and some surrounding cities. So hopefully I can upload pics and tell you all about it while I am there!
All and all having a nice time. Sure is nice just hanging out with Ryan. I don't know how I am going to be able to leave him next week......

2 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

you two look too cute in purple! Love reading about your adventures! Enjoy your trip!

Diana Meyer said...

The pics of you 2 together r so sweet! Glad ur getting a nice long visit in.