Thursday, May 20, 2010

Check me out now!!!

So how do I look now??? Thanks Amanda!! She is always there when I need techie help!

I have not updated in a while cause nothing is going on......

We got back to Mcalester Tue lunch time. Ryan went to work and I just got settled back in to the room. Then Wed was laundry day, which takes so long since I have to go to Ryan's hotel and go up and down the steps.....Also went to wal-mart for groceries. That was about it......

Today I have just chatted with Amanda and then just got done making Ryan lunch and cleaning up the kitchen. So now I hope to do some scrappin!!!

Oh and I know I said this on Facebook, but thanks to my great boss, I get to stay an extra week!! So instead of leaving either today or tomorrow, I am leaving next Wed. I am soooo happy and so was Ryan. :) We have some neat plans for this weekend, but I will let you know later....(see I am sneaky....now you HAVE to come back to my blog....haha)

4 comments:

Diana Meyer said...

Love the new layout...it's so you!! :)

julie h said...

Love the new blog!!. Miss you but so happy you get to stay another week with Ryan, Enjoy

Dalovely Damanda said...

Love what you've done with the place! ;) Always glad to help...and if I'M your "techie" friend...then you're in trouble! haha MISS YOU!!! :)

Latharia said...

It's beautiful!! Can you come decorate my house? :)