Thursday, May 6, 2010

These pics are totally out of order!! But here are the cookies he got for me!!
The table in the room with roses and cookies and yes, that is a Jewlery box!

Look how beautiful the room is with rose petals and everything!


As soon as I got there!




Going 80 the last half hour cause I was so excited to see him!



A scary gas station I stopped at! But had no choice! Was in the middle of NOWHERE! And very low on gas, even though I had just a half hour to go......


At the Texas Visitor center!


Beautiful country road in.....Arkansas, I think....haha




Beginning of day 3. (Stacey and Mari, notice the shirt I am wearing???)

Well I made it here!!! Drove 511 miles and for 8 hours! Through 4 states! (LA, Arkansas, TX and OK) What a long 3 days but so worth it when I saw Ryan! I had such butterflies anxious to see him and then when I pulled into his hotel and saw him standing there, they all melted away to happiness! I just put the car in park, threw open my door and ran to him! I can't believe how much I missed him!! It is like the rest of me is back.

So we right away went to Chili's next door. The best fries I have ever had there! Then went to his hotel so he could show me around and then up to our room. And did you see how awesome the room looked?? He made it so romantic!! Roses and the cookies and yes, that was a jewlery box on the table! Beautiful braclet with the "Love never fails" scripture on it that is special to us. :)

So today I just got Denny's Grandslam for breakfast. YYUUMMYY And then just resting today and tomorrow. So that hopefully we can go to Dallas this weekend!!!

Oh and tonight is my first meeting at the Kingdom Hall here, so I am excited to meet everyone!

I will keep updating this while I am here if you want to see what we are up to. I am planning on starting my scrapping marathon Monday. :)
Again, thanks to everyone for their encouraging words and well wishes! You don't know how it helped me get through the big drive!

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Amy!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! you did great... so many states WOW!!! I can't wait to hear more and see all the pictures and the bracelet!

Ryan, you did AWESOME the the room looked great! so very sweet <3 You missed each other so much. Such a great way to start this visit together.

Make it the best you can! and have a blast.. we miss you <3

p.s love the scrabble shirt! Very appropriate hehe

Mari

Dalovely Damanda said...

I love all of your pictures!! I'm so glad you made it safe & sound. So happy for you two...enjoy your time together and take lots of pictures...when you're not doing other things! ;) Ryan...you did such a great job with the gifts (NEED A PICTURE OF THE BRACELET!!) and the rose petals!!

kaj said...

This has been fun watching you get there!!!

BUT AMY!!!! Driving 80 and then taking a picture with the camera while you are driving.....GIRL!!!

Such a sweetie you have there.. Roses, cookies, jewelry! Nice!

Enjoy your time together. You have waited a long time for it.

Diana Meyer said...

Tell Ryan "good job" with the bracelet! How beautiful! I'm so glad you are there with him and that your trip was a success! Please keep blogging and keep us up to date w/your goings on!
Love and hugs!