Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30, Wednesday.....................I know this seems like a strange pic, but yesterday I slept in my bed!! If you know me, you know I have slept on a recliner for 4 1/2 years. When I got pregnant in 2004 I started having panic attacks during the night, so I would sleep in the recliner. I lost the baby but having an ulcer and such I sleep better in a chair. So I never went back to my bed. But with all my neck problems and headaches I really needed to try and sleep in bed. I bought a couple GOOD pillows and tried it and I slept pretty good! I still have to be propped up but it has got to be better then a recliner. It will just take my body a while to adjust. Oh, and I never make my bed so I wanted to take a realistic picture. hahahah

4 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

getting a good night's sleep is SO IMPORTANT to good health!! Glad you are trying to move back to your bed. BTW, I don't make my bed either!

Gaius Polt said...

My pumpkin...

I love you sooooo much.

I am so proud of you for starting this process of getting back to sleeping in a bed again.

Latharia said...

That's an awesome shot & a super story to go along with it!!!!

Dalovely Damanda said...

I'm glad you are trying to sleep in bed again. I think it will really help! Hope you are feeling better!