Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 21, Monday................Monday night is our "date night". We don't usually go out but just hang out together. So tonight we went in the pool! It is fuzzy cause it was 8:30pm, almost dark. But no one is there and they play jazz music, lights in the pool, very romantic........And without the distractions of the TV and computer, we get to just talk. And get some exercise. It is so nice........ (oh and you should have seen me trying to get this pic! Set the timer then CAREFULLY run down the pool steps.....hahah)

4 comments:

Gaius Polt said...

heh heh heh.

I was there! It WAS funny seeing you try to get that picture!

I wish it weren't fuzzy... Oh well. It isn't fuzzy in my memories...

kaj said...

Cute photo. Maybe it is the setting or something that has it with the white fuzz. I would think the camera would adjust. My camera has a setting for night snapshot and it always come out nice.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Dalovely Damanda said...

what a cute photo! and I can just imagine you trying to take it!