Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 25, Friday..............Here is my mom and I at the convention. This is not our "official" weekend to be there, but we live so close and my grandparents were there, so we wanted to visit them. This is a pretty bad pic but on my camera is didn't look that bad. haha My mom got some pics too, so hopefully hers is better.............we sat in those seats right there. We have never sat so close to the stage! But, big shock, the lights gave me a horrible headache! Right after this pic was taken, I put on my sunglasses and then wore a sun visor during the sessions.

3 comments:

Snappy Chique said...

Don't ya'll just look wonderful!!!!

crazierinreallife said...

nice photo of the 2 of you

Dalovely Damanda said...

You two look so nice! I love that dress on you and I LOVE your mom's earrings! (haha)