Saturday, June 12, 2010

What have I been up to???

Sorry, I have not updated this in a while.......I really DO want to keep up with this, cause it is fun!!
So what have I been up to??? Hmmm...well the big thing right now is we are having to remodel the kitchen (mom and dad's place...but I am living there now) NIGHTMARE!! Tomorrow, Sunday, after meeting we are checking into a hotel for a few days while they do the mold clean up. You all know me and chemicals!! I am outta here!! So we will see how the hotel is.

And then yesterday, I had the day off so I went to the store JUST TO SCRAP!! Wahhooo!! As usual, I talk more then scrap....hahaha But I still have so much fun with my scrappy buddies!

I have 500 pics to scrap from my OK trip! It took me an hour just to organize the pics from the drive there! I got 3 Layouts done. This is going to be so much fun to scrap! But as I look at them it makes me sad...missing Ryan.......

Speaking of missing Ryan, tomorrow he will have been gone for 7 months. I can't believe it!! I hope the next 5 months go fast! Miss you baby!

2 comments:

Crop Circles said...

I miss you sooo much pumpkin! See you soon when I come in July. We will have tons of fun then!

Dalovely Damanda said...

glad to see you blogging again! Hope the kitchen remodel goes well and quickly. And it'll be nice for you two to see each other again in July! :)