Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am back....in a Hotel.....

Well I thought I was done staying in Hotels for a while...but nope. I am back in one for a few nights. They are starting the mold clean-up in the kitchen tomorrow, so we are staying in hotel at Lake Buena Vista. It is a 2 room suite (so I can have my own bathroom). It is not very new or anything and it has exterior rooms!! I got heat stroke just bringing my luggage up!! I need to get out of FL!! ARRGGGG!! But I am so excited to have my own room with the bathroom in it!! Aahhhh.......

So right now we are watching Catch me if you can while waiting for dinner to be delivered. Yep, we are getting room service!! Well sorta......they a delivery service where we are having TGI Friday's delivered. None of us have eaten there before, so we will see how it tastes. We just could not face getting back out in the heat.......

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

Is that the place we stayed at with you and Ryan YEARS ago??? (with the TGIF across the street?) Hope you get back to your home soon!!